Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TRUE LOVE

TRUE LOVE


There's no such thing as the perfect relationship
If you meet someone and you think they're perfect,
You better run as fast as you can in the other direction
 
'Cause your soulmate is the person
that pushes all your buttons,
 
pisses you off on a regular basis
and make you face your shit.

It's no easy to have a good relationship
But I don't want easy...

Easy doesn't make you GROW...
Easy doesn't make you THINK...


Someday I will thank God every day that
I will be with a person  that makes me think.

That makes me grow, cry and laugh.
Pushing me everyday to be a better person.
Pushing me to never regret and fight with all my sould, 
body and mind for our love.

I don't want easy...but with that person by my side
it would never be that hard.

That's my definition of true love.


3 comments:

  1. Very true. The perfect relationship is with a person who helps to complete you. Someone who helps to make you a better person, but also lets you help them be a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gr8 thought...Thank u very much 4 sharing!

    Peace =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree totally with nick!! somebody who helps to make you a better person not to try to change you!!!!! that's the most important thing!!!! :D so deep mario im impressed!!! te quiero mucho pechan!!

    ReplyDelete