Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hot Tracks

Hello world! these are my recommendations of Hot tracks that you should download!.

 
 
TRACK: The Time- Black Eyed Peas.
My first recommendation is the new single from the Black Eyed Peas. Which after a successful world tour and international number one hits, they present us the record "The time" (the dirty bit) that contains samples of a song from the 80's called Dirty Bit. In my opinion are two songs mixed together. Although is not as powerful as "I gotta feeling", this record gives us the welcome to their new album "The Beginning" and a reason to rock it out every Friday night.

 

TRACK: Firework - Katy Perry.
A song that usually not impacts us the first time we hear it. “Firework” is the third single from “Teenage dream” from Katy Perry. This song perhaps with a good remix will make us dance but is actually a very fun track and emotional that has grown on me so much. The lyric is very good and original accompanied by different tunes and vibes.Escuchar
Leer fonéticamente



TRACK: Raise your glass - Pink
This is another anthem for a party. To promote her first greatest hits album, Pink present us “Raise your glass” a crazy song accompanied by a funny lyric that only pretend to have fun in a club with all our friends and throw away all the bad things of life. This is surely another success for her.  Highly recommended.




TRACK: Gotta Somebody - Shayne Ward. 
Finally, this song is a cover of “Nickelback” remastered and performed by Shayne Ward giving it a new electronic vibe that makes it different and cool. It's a great song that reminds us that there must be someone out there that will make us feel happy for the rest of our life. It’s the first single from his album and maybe is not the best decision but is a good track.





Also I leave you the original version of NICKELBACK, I LOVE this song. 

3 comments:

  1. Good selection of music. I have not heard Shayne Ward's cover of Nickelback before, but I like it. Nickelback is one of my favorite english-language bands.

    Taio Cruz's "Dynamite" ( http://youtu.be/KghS5W7nvzs ) and Usher's "DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love" ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBhj-Tv4WHI ) are very popular right now with my friends back in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! the last 2 songs r gr8...Katy Perry's a good one 2...but 4 me, it does not jump out the picture the way "Gotta Somebody" does...both versions are fantastic...so much that I cannot decide which one I like the most...Nickelback has definitely a more empowered voice, reason why they do not need the electronic beat that Shayne Ward's version has, which in this case I consider to be the highlight of the song...but either way, I am just sad that limewire has been cancelled because I would have downloaded both versions right away!

    Can't wait 4 the next music review...if u could send me the last track in its both versions it would be very nice of u!

    Gr8 job dude! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Nick! You're absolutely right "dynamite" is a very funny song I will post a CD review of Taio Cruz!

    @Cesar! I will post soon this songs for download wait it out!

    ReplyDelete