Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Candy Field.

I was asleep in the car while traveling in the summer. I was very tired and fatigue and the heat made me fall deep sleep. Suddenly my niece began to cry and I woke up immediately. See her cry was not the first thing I did when I awake. When I awoke the first thing I saw, was that we were in the middle of nowhere and all I could see was a meadow with huge rolls of "something". The first thing I ask to my family was: who are those huge things that are lying on the grass?  My aunt told me “rolled grass” I laughed and replied, "I thought they were huge marshmallows in the grass” (I started to laugh so badly)...

But can you imagine? Imagine if the world was full of candy and giant marshmallows falling from the sky. Like in my silly thought. It’s silly but if that happened maybe in the world would be less bitter people hahaha.
 
Here I leave a picture of what I thought were the "Huge Marshmallows"


2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I DO THINK THAT GIANT MARSHMALLOWS COULD MAKE THE WORLD A LESS BITTER PLACE!!! BUT IT IS ALSO OUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS PEOPLE THAT MAKES OUR SURROUNDING SWEETER!

    JUST KEEP ON SMILING AND SHARING THIS KIND OF STUFF 2 THE PEOPLE NEAR U AND U'LL SEE HOW U CAN BE THE SUGAR IN OTHER'S LIFES! =)

    100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A smile can change the world! I try to be always a happy person and if I'm sad or something I try to change the situation, I rather to be a happy person, I switch everything and tell myself I can be happy! :D KEEP ON SMILING :D

    ReplyDelete