Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dandelion.

I still remember when I was 7 years old and a dandelion really impressed me. Today I took this picture and it reminded me that I always thought that the white things of the dandelion were small parachutes that came out of the flower.

I remember when everything was easier. Although I mentioned that I don't want easy, I remember when it was not all that difficult.

Also remember when I could entertain myself and be happy just playing with anything, in this case with a dandelion.Childhood certainly is amazing.

3 comments:

  1. Hey my friend!

    I agree with u when u said that childhood was easier back then...but growing up brings up a lot of challenge and excitement 2 your life...u can learn different things...one day u can be up and the other u can fall...but once u've fallen many times then u'll learn how 2 get up every time!!!

    Life's what u make it so let's make it right! LOL =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Life is nothing but a boat adrift on water balanced by permanent uncertainty."

    We must grow and take on new challenges, but never forget the past. The past made us who we are today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quote Nick :D thnks 4 the comments :D

    ReplyDelete