Saturday, September 25, 2010

First post Ever!

First Post.

Hello World! This is my fist post ever in a blog so I’m basically new in this kind of things so here we go. My full name is Mario Alberto Alvarez León, I’m 20 years old and I live in Mexico City. Right now I’m coursing the second semester of the major of Marketing in “Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education Campus Ciudad de México”. I love my University, I have made some great decisions in my life and be in this University certainly is one of those decisions. I love been in love, be happy and put a smile on everyone’s face. One smile can change your day. Right now I’m solo but that will be changing eventually because I really love been in love and share all those special moments with your other half.

Some of my personal interests are:
-Photography.
-Digital Design.
-Music (Music in general, I love singing and some day I will learn to play piano).
-Work out.
-Hang out with my friends.

In this blog I will post a lot of things related with personal interests just to make them public and show my “work” hehehe. Specially of digital design, illustrations and photos taken by me. I really enjoy taking photographs about everything; I like to believe in the adage of: “A picture is worth a thousand words”. For me this is so true because this means that you can understand a complex idea with just a single image. In some other posts I’m going to share with you some personal experiences, quotes, lyrics, and some random stuff that I’m sure that will be of your interest  haha. If you have any comment or an idea just let me know.

Here I leave you a picture of me :D, don't scream! hahaha.


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Orale! Tu eres un buen fotógrafo! Maybe you should take some photos for Wikipedia articles??

    Ciao

    Nick
    nsaum75
    http://www.flickr.com/nsaum

    ReplyDelete